The past year has been the year of changes. Wild, incredible, exciting, terrifying changes.
I left a job that I was comfortable with, where I worked with my boyfriend, and had spent three years of my life at.
I started my life with my wonder other half, Evan.
We moved in together, into our little apartment.
Now that Ii feel like I’m somewhat settled into my new life, I want to set myself some goals for 22.
- Workout more – I feel like everyone has this one on their list of goals, but slowly I’ve been implementing a workout into my life. I got myself a gym membership, for a gym that’s only a few minutes away, and I’m ready to get fit.
- Smile often, feel more – I want to stress less about the little things because I’ve come to learn that most things work out for themselves in the end.
- Sing – I’ve always loved singing, but I haven’t had an outlet for it in a while which has really stopped me from singing in general. So I want to just sing out more. Around my house, in the car, walking around- wherever.
- Snap more photos – I want to capture everything I can and print them off. Put them on in a box.
- Paint – I’ve been painting for a while just to relieve some anxiety. I used to do it to take up time and not have to think, but I want to do it to decorate now.
- Yoga – I used to be really into yoga. I would wake up every morning and do yoga in my basement before I even ate breakfast. I want to start that again. (PS here’s the channel I love)
- Drink more water – I’m a big pop drinker, but I find when I switch that out with water I feel better, my migraines aren’t as bad, and I sleep better.
- Knit more – knitting makes me happy and produces something in the end, and I want to do more of what makes me happy.
- Declutter – Although I don’t have a lot of clutter in my apartment as it is, we really don’t have room for any more.
- Appreciate everything – stop dwelling on what’s wrong and focus on what’s good.
There’s so many more things that I could work on and so more goals that I could set for myself, but I feel like 10 is a good number to start with.